AN UPDATE ON CORONA VIRUS & BEERFEST
16th March 2020:
Dear Perth BeerFest Ticket holders
After careful consideration and consultation with all key stakeholders, we’ve made the decision to postpone Perth BeerFest until Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd October.
Despite being deemed low risk by national and state authorities due to the outdoor nature of our event, we believe this is the most sensible approach in response to the current situation concerning COVID-19. Our priority is the health and wellbeing of all people involved in our events thus by implementing the social distancing approach we can help mitigate the impact of the virus.
We are truly passionate about our industry and have been working around the clock to secure the best possible rescheduling dates for Perth BeerFest. We are also excited to announce that Jebediah and Art vs Science have been confirmed for these new dates.
The Aussie spirit and camaraderie has always manifested itself into extremely well supported and successful events in the past and by staying positive and banding together we’re confident this trend will continue in the future.
We really appreciate your support in these unprecedented and challenging times and are sure that as Australia emerges from the aftermath of COVID-19 we’re all going to be ready for a beer or two.
All tickets to the Perth BeerFest will be honoured for the rescheduled dates in October. If you wish to refund your ticket, please let us know by email and we will process this as quickly as possible. Refunds are available until Sunday 29th March, 2020.